Tired of your curls? Looking for a makeover? Well, What’s better than hair smoothening then? Hair Smoothning is a hair remedy to bring shine to your hair and straighten them without tons of harm. And you can definitely get your old look back after some time. This is the splendor of the remedy. We apprehend you have got your doubts every time going for any hair remedies, so we’ve taken care of the whole thing in one area. Below we have stated hair smoothning price, hair smoothing process, benefits, disadvantages, and side consequences. Check this out!
What is Hair Smoothening?
Straight hair has usually been in fashion. We are nearly captivated with it and it’s far this obsession of women with straightened hair that has brought about the advent of multiple hair tactics that cause straightened searching hair. And smoothening hair is one such remedy. But there’s more to it than just making hair straightened as an end result.
Hair smoothning is a chemical-based total remedy meant to treat unruly and unmanageable hair. It uses a formaldehyde-primarily based cream to smoothen and straighten hair. It is perfectly able to make stupid hair look brilliant and put off frizziness.
Hair Smoothing Procedure
- First, the salon will wash your hair and feature it dry.
- The hair is treated with a formaldehyde solution. The water inside the solution breaks the keratin molecule’s hydrogen bonds.
- Wash out the solution
- Blow-dry and then straighten with a flat iron
- Add yet every other 15-20 minutes cream to seal the ironing effect
- Washouts, then blow the hair off and end.
Benefits, Disadvantages, and side Consequences of Hair Smoothening
Before you rush to make an appointment together with your stylist, wait a minute and study the benefits, disadvantages, and side consequences of hair smoothning.
- Mild remedy
- Does no longer modify hair shape
- Tames frizziness
- Gives life to dull hair
- No permanent harm brought on to hair
- Gives a subtle natural look
- Not for extremely curly hair
- Does not supply perfectly straight hair
- Effects are transient
- Uses formaldehyde-primarily based cream which could worsen eyes and skin
- Teary eyes
- Skin rashes
- Can cause dryness, dandruff, split ends, and hair fall
What is the Price of Hair Smoothening in Delhi?
Hair smoothing will value you around Rs.4000-Rs.8000 aside from all the follow-up sessions. It is quite a high-priced process. Apart from this, it depends upon the length of hair and the sort of salon you select. Most of the time if the length of your hair is extra than three-four inches and you pick out a high-priced salon, the charge will routinely rise. Apart from this, you want to buy a separate sulfate-free shampoo, sulfate-free conditioner, and at instances a serum also. The hair smoothening Price is loads.
Precautions – Smoothening Hair Care
Following are a few precautions you ought to take earlier than and after your smoothening hair method as part of smoothening hair care:
- Do your research. Go online and search for evaluations. Ask your buddies
- Do your homework about the salons you like, the stylists and the goods used by them
- Go to a reputed salon with certified specialists. Do now not hesitate to ask about their qualifications and know about them
- You should recognize your hair type and its needs earlier than going for the smoothening process
- Once you have got finalized a salon, have an excellent discussion together with your stylist concerning your hair type and texture, the treatment with a purpose to fit your best. Ensure that the consequences given out with the aid of the manner are similar to your choice
- Make certain that the goods utilized by your stylist are of excellent exceptional
- The salon should be properly ventilated as hair smoothing includes the use of formaldehyde whose fumes can cause facet consequences
- Do now not tie, pin or tuck your hair for at the least three days after the process
- Avoid getting hair wet until 3 days after treatment
- Ensure that your hair remains open while you sleep
- Do not oil hair for at the least 15 days
- Use gentle SLS-free hair products
- Indulge in a hair mask each week
- Avoid hairbrush and instead, use a wide-toothed comb
- Use hair serum regularly
- Do now not use any sort of warmth styling on your hair. If you want to blow dry, use the cold placing
- Avoid any form of coloring or highlights in your hair for the subsequent 6 months
Best Salon in Delhi for Hair Smoothening
Hair smoothening is a pretty modern technique nowadays, and almost every salon provides this service. But the fact is that there are only a few people who know the proper technique, and if not done with the correct method, it can ruin the quality of your hair. At Vioz salon, we have a professional team who gives you proper advice according to your hair quality. We are the Best salon in Delhi for hair smoothing because we provide clients with the hair they dreamt of and without compromising quality.
Address Dwarka: https://g.page/r/CapJm4TWIeQ0EBA
Address Palam:- https://g.page/r/CQkY1msYyqBOEBA
How Is Hair Smoothening Different From Similar Treatments And Procedures?
Even though the effects of hair smoothning, straightening, and keratin remedies are quite comparable, these are all very special processes. Let’s find out how precisely are they extraordinary from each other.
Hair Smoothening Vs Keratin Treatment
- Keratin remedy is a type of hair smoothing
- Hair smoothening is a chemical-based total system while keratin treatment merely replenishes the keratin protein within the hair
- Hair smoothening offers smooth, shiny, and frizz-free hair while keratin treatment goes a step similarly and complements the hair fitness
- Keratin treatment calls for more aftercare and frequent contact to the salon as compared to hair smoothening
Hair Smoothening Vs Hair Straightening
- Hair smoothening tames frizz to offer smooth hair that is straighter than earlier. The important aim of hair straightening is to get poker instantly hair and smoothness comes as an added advantage.
- Smoothening is a brief manner whereas straightening is a permanent system and is likewise called thermal hair reconditioning
- Hair smoothning is exceptional for skinny hair that’s wavy or has up to medium curls. Hair straightening, alternatively, can treat even the curliest of curls
- Hair smoothing simply aligns the hair whilst straightening breaks down the hair bonds to permanently alternate its natural texture
- Hair smoothening is taken into consideration to be much less detrimental than hair straightening
1 thought on “Hair Smoothening: A Complete Guide”